Please join us for our 2018 WICT NE Mentor Program Mid-Year Philanthropic Event. The event is from 9a-noon with lunch following (location TBD)
- Activities can include: trail restoration, landscaping and gardening, invasive plant removal, and sanctuary clean-up along the brook.
- Clothing: long sleeved shirts and long pants and closed toe shoes
- Please bring a refillable water bottle, program directors will have a cooler with water as well.
- It is recommended you bring insect repellent and sunscreen, program directors will have some as well.
- If you can carpool it would be preferred as there is limited parking. Specific parking details will be emailed prior to the event.
Schedule of Events
9:00 – Noon Boston Nature Center Clean Up
Boxed Lunch Delivered Immediately Following Volunteering
Registration is free for current mentor program members