If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to work with an amazing team of individuals, gain exposure and feel a sense of accomplishment that you’re creating opportunities for yourself and women in our industry please contact me today.
We need your help to make this year as successful as possible!
- Time Commitment:Determined by your availability and interest (Volunteers choose which tasks they would like to take responsibility for)
- Role: Your choice, based on need and strategic fit
- Recognition: Will be provided at the planned event
- Tracking: Participation will be tracked by the Board Volunteer Director for the purpose of tracking member involvement levels and to aid in recognition of participants
As always we require volunteers to support the planning and creation of sub-committees to work on the following:
- Professional Development Programming: Work will take place throughout the year but, you don’t have to commit to a whole year’s worth of work…whatever fits your schedule.
- Mentoring Program: The majority of the work will take place in the spring. There will be a small amount of work in October.
- Awards/Nominations: The majority of the work will take place in the fall (Sept. through Nov).
- Awards Dinner: Planning will take place throughout the year.
- NECTA Panel: Initial planning will take place in the beginning of the year, but the majority of the work for this event will take place during May – early July. The NECTA conference takes place in RI in mid July. Managers, Directors and VP’s are strongly encouraged to take part in the planning of this event.
- Marketing Sub-Committees: Marketing work needs to be done throughout the year. We’re looking for individuals who have the ability to strategically create marketing programs that will aid in the awareness and participation of programs and events. We will also need individuals who have access and experience to create jpeg documents and have access to graphic designs – Photoshop, etc.
- Membership: We’re looking for individuals to help with renewals, recruitment, member relations/communications. Folks with good written communication skills are encouraged to volunteer.
- Sponsorship: Professionals who are well connected in the industry or who have sponsorship and/or sales experience are encouraged to volunteer.
If you are interested in participating on one or more sub-committees, please send an email to Debra Goulding.
Please embrace this opportunity to grow, learn, connect and challenge yourself while you contribute to your Chapter!